This SiteGround Migration WordPress plugin can be described as a user-friendly and powerful tool that eases the process of replicating the content of your WordPress website. This plugin was specifically created to seamlessly integrate in conjunction with SiteGround hosting, which ensures an easy migration process.
One of the main benefits that is a major strength of the SiteGround Migration program is its simplicity of use. In just a couple of clicks, you can begin the process of migration without technical knowledge. The plugin is responsible for the transfer of your website’s files as well as database and configurations and provides a simple method of replicating your WordPress website.
Another benefit of using the plugin is that it works with a broad range of WordPress themes and plugins. This means that your site’s functionality is maintained throughout the process of moving. In addition, the plugin is regularly upgraded and maintained by SiteGround to provide you with the most secure and reliable migration solutions.
In comparison to other options in contrast to other methods, the siteGround migrator plugin is an easier and more efficient method of cloning the content of your WordPress website. It can eliminate the need to manually transfer files as well as database modifications, which saves time and decreases the possibility of mistakes.
To know more details about the SiteGround Migration plugin and the best way you can use it, check out this comprehensive guide: WordPress Automatic Migrator.
Clone of a WordPress site using SiteGround Staging
Cloning the WordPress site to the staging website is a standard procedure. There are a variety of methods you can accomplish this by using a plugin or a tool for staging provided through your host.
The benefit of replicating a staging version is that both the real-time version and the copy are hosted on the same server, and you can edit both versions without impacting the other. This means you can create a major overhaul of your website and swiftly deploy the changes with no interruptions.
SiteGround has developed the WordPress Staging Tool specifically to serve this reason. It is accessible through GrowBig GoGeek as well as Cloud Hosting plans.
The tool can create the WordPress website clone that is identical to your current site and put it in the staging subdomain. When you’re ready, change the live version of your site to the staging version. The tool allows you to publish the new site with just one click.
If you’re looking to know more about our tool, please feel free to browse through the SiteGround Stage Tutorials.
Create a WordPress website manually.
Sometimes, the simplest method is the most efficient. Although there are many plugins and tools to assist with WordPress replication, cloning your website by hand is among the most secure methods that have little or no problems.
We will guide you through the entire procedure of how you can manually duplicate the content of a WordPress website.
Step 1. Create a new folder to store the duplicate.
- In the beginning, it is necessary to create an account to store the replica. Based on the tools you have available for the job, you may use the FTP Client or a File Manager for the hosting account.
- SiteGroundusers are able to use Site Tools at their disposal. It includes a fully-featured and fully-featured File manager that is available to manage and create folders and files.
- Decide if you would like to copy the site’s content onto the same domain or in a subfolder/subdomain to the original website. Log into Your client area > Web Sites and then Website Tools of the clone’s selected field.
- Important! The root folder of any website in Site Tools is yourdomain.com/public_html or subdomain.yourdomain.com/public_html. Remember this when you create the folder for your clone in case you wish it to be accessed online.
Alternative 1: Make a brand new subdomain to host the replica
- If you choose to create a new subdomain for the cloned one, go into Domain > Subdomains > Create New. Record the unique prefix of the subdomain and click Create.
- In our example, we are creating a subdomain called clone.sg-testing.com. So, in the Name field, we’ll write clone.
- The system will automatically create the subdomain’s root folder – clone.sg-testing.com/public_html. In your instance, the folder would be:
- You can access and view the folder by clicking the Site Toolbox > Site Manager. This is where the files will be uploaded. WordPress files.
This SiteGround Migration WordPress plugin can be described as a reliable and user-friendly tool that makes it easier to go through the process of creating a clone of the content of your WordPress website. This plugin was specifically designed to seamlessly integrate with SiteGround hosting, which ensures an easy migration process.
One of the main benefits that is a major strength of the SiteGround Migration program is its user-friendliness. In just a couple of clicks, you are able to begin the process of transferring your site without technical know-how. The plugin handles moving your website’s data databases, configurations, and files, which makes it an easy option for replicating your WordPress website.
Another benefit of the plugin is that it works with a broad range of WordPress themes and plugins. It ensures that your website’s functionality is maintained throughout the process of migration. Furthermore, the plugin is frequently upgraded and supported by SiteGround and provides you with the most secure and reliable migration solutions.
In comparison to other options In contrast to other options, as compared to other options, the SiteGround Migration plugin provides an easier and more efficient method of cloning the content of your WordPress website. It can eliminate the need for manual transfer of files or database changes, thereby saving you time and decreasing the chance of making mistakes.
To find out more details about the SiteGround Migration plugin and the best way you can use it, check out this comprehensive instruction: WordPress Automatic Migrator.