Install and use the Duplicate post plugin if you want to publish similar pages or posts on your WordPress website. This will save you from having to create each page or post manually.
- Sign into WordPress.
- Select Plugins on the left side menu and then New.
- Enter Duplicate Yoast Post in the Search Plugins.
- Install now by selecting.
- Select Activate.
- Select the Duplicate page on the left side menu to choose which elements of a post or a page you wish to copy. Select the checkboxes of the aspects that you want to copy, then clear the other checkboxes. Finally, select Save Changes.
- Select Pages from the menu on the left, depending on what type of content is desired.
- Select Clone by hovering over the title of the page or post you wish to duplicate. This will create an unpublished copy with a Draft after the title.
- Select the title of the newly-created Draft to edit the duplicate page or post.
- Note: We advise you to edit duplicate content to avoid the effect it can have on the SEO ranking of your website.
- Select Publish once you’re satisfied with your changes.
Alexi Cashen’s Podcast features Alexi Cashen as the host. Alexi Cashen is also the founder and CFO of St Hildie’s Spiked Seltzers and co-founder at Elenteny Imports. Alexi Cashen interviews modern, entrepreneurial, and innovative people from the wine, spirits, and beverage industry about their businesses and the latest trends. The wine industry inspires Alexi, and she has been moved by it. She not only discusses trends but also provides insights into the changing beverage industries in her show. She is also a member of The Entrepreneurs’ Organization and coaches entrepreneurs.
The Vint Podcast
The Vint Podcast provides a transparent platform for wine investments that is accessible to all in the industry. Billy and Brady talk about the wine market, industry news, and current collections. The podcast embodies its values of education and transparency to provide wine industry professionals with additional insight into company collections, and relevant wine and investment news. The podcast discusses industry trends and offers expert analysis through exclusive interviews with industry members.