Duplicate pages, posts, and Custom Posts in one click. The ability to copy your posts, pages, and custom posts in just one click. Then, it will be saved according to your chosen choices (draft or draft, private, public, and pending).
KEY FEATURES IN DUPLICATE PAGE PRO EDITIONS
- User Roles Permit User Roles to access duplicate pages.
- Post Types Filter that shows same page links within post type.
- Clone Link URL: Option where to display the clone link.
- Status: Option to select Duplicate Status of Posts.
- Redirect: The option to redirect after clicking on the link clone..
- Clone Link Description: Option to change the Duplicate Link Title. Link Title.
- Post Prefix: Option to add Post Prefix.
- Post Suffix: Option to add Post Suffix.
- Editor: And Many More Filters and Features.
Purchase a Pro version with a range of options and help.
Contact us for Support Only Pro Version Users.
Upgrade to Pro Version
HOW TO USE
- First, Activate Plugin.
- Select Duplicate Page Settings Menu from the Settings Tab and savings settings.
- Create a New Post/Page, or use the older.
- After click on duplicate this link, then duplicate post/ page will be created and saved as draft,publish,pending,private depending upon settings.
Reasons to Duplicate a Page
There are a variety of reasons it is possible to duplicate the same blog post or page within WordPress. One example is you’ve created a stunning landing page for a brand new product you’re planning to launch. You may also need to conduct A/B tests for a few Facebook ads you’re running to advertise this new product. Instead of redoing the entire effort, You can just duplicate that page, do small tweaks, and reduce your design time.
Another reason for duplicates of pages is to assist in your design process. If you’ve got a massive site, you might have to duplicate a lot of pages in order to provide more content for the other members of your team. If you needed to create each page several times, it could slow down the design process, which could cause timelines to be lost. In addition, you may cause your coworkers to be slightly unhappy. So having a fast and simple way to duplicate pages could be helpful during your daily work with the design of your WordPress website. This is among the main reasons why we have added to the Divi Cloud function to Divi. It lets you save all sorts of layouts for your pages and more, which will make the design process faster.
Watch Out for Duplicate Content
The process of duplicated pages in WordPress is always an attempt to accomplish a goal. It is not a good idea to have two pages that contain the same content that are on your website. This is not a good practice and can affect your SEO. To find out more, you can read our comprehensive guide to duplicative content as well as SEO.
How to Duplicate a WordPress Page (Step-by-Step)
We now know the reason you would want duplicate a page and how to do it, let’s explore the three options you could duplicate a webpage on your most recent WordPress project.
- Duplicating a Page Using a WordPress Plugin
There are many WordPress plugins which can be used in order to create duplicates of pages for WordPress. Be aware of the features you’re seeking and also the rating and reviews of the plugin prior to installing it on the WordPress website. With all of this in mind during this post, we’ll use an unpaid version of the Duplicate Pages plugin.
To install the plug-in Follow these steps to install the plugin:
- In the menu on the left, click Plugins. Click Plugins, then select Add New
- In the search box located at the top right corner of the screen, enter duplicate pages.
- Search for it. Click on the Duplicate page plugin, then click Install Now.
After the plugin has been activated and installed, go to the Pages section on your site. To get to the page, click Pages and then select the All Pages tab from the left menu. You will see that if your mouse is hovered over the title of a page, there is an additional menu option that has been added with the name duplicate this.
If you’re prepared to duplicate your page, select the Duplicate link underneath the page’s title that you wish to duplicate. That’s it!
Then, you are able to modify the duplicate page if needed. You must edit the permalink to your new webpage. Because it’s a duplicate URL, the URL of the original will be copied, so make sure to change it to be consistent with the new content.
It’s an excellent idea to go through the Duplicate Page plugin’s settings to ensure that it’s functioning in the way you want it to.
The options let you decide how duplicate pages to appear and the location you wish the link for the duplicate page to appear.
- Duplicating a Page on WordPress using Divi
To Divi customers, You can easily create duplicates of the pages (or templates) within WordPress. If you are using Divi Builder, you can use the option of cloning (or copying) existing pages within WordPress when you create your page.
Cloning an Existing Page Using the Divi Builder
To duplicate an existing WordPress page within Divi, it is easy to access the Divi Builder while creating a new page.
When you click on Use the Divi Builder to modify pages, you’ll be presented with a pop-up giving you three choices on what to do next with the new page. The one we’re most looking for is the third option, which is the final one, Clone Existing Page.
If you choose the option to clone existing pages, you will be able to view the pages that are already on your website, which you can select to copy.
Choose the page you want to edit from the list, and then the duplicated page is ready for you to edit. There’s no need to change the URL as you’ll work from the brand new page.
Using Divi Layouts
One of the best aspects of Divi is the ease with which it is to create, edit and manage layouts for pages. The layout of a page is the complete design of the page as well as information. Divi includes more than 1,000 pre-designed pages to get your page up and running with layout and content. Additionally, you can save your customized layouts to the Divi Library for later use. Also, you can save the forms in your Divi Cloud as well as duplicate cloud-based things to be stored in one spot. This can take the process of the same pages to the next level!
- Duplicating a Page in WordPress Manually: Copy and Paste
To duplicate a webpage in WordPress by hand, visit your site and paste the contents from the page. After that, you can paste the copied content onto the newly created page.
Here’s how. Start by going to the All Pages.
When you’ve got your page list, the next step is:
- From the page list, hover over the page that you’d like to modify.
- After that, select Edit under the page you want to duplicate.
Once you’ve opened the editor on your page, you must follow these steps:
- Then, highlight all the contents in the primary content area.
- Utilizing your mouse, scroll across the highlighted area, then select right-click. After that, choose Copy from the menu on your system.
- At the top of the screen, at the top of the page, click on the WordPress icon towards the top of the page. This will bring you back to the All Pages screen.
It is now time to create your own page by clicking”Add New button in this screen.
If you’ve got a brand new page that is blank before you, use your mouse right-click and click Paste. This will copy the contents of the previous page onto the new page. Make any changes you’ll need to make, after which click Publish on the Publish box on the upper right side of the webpage.
Tip: If you used any code that was unique to the page, it is best for you to change to the tab editor for text/HTML to make sure you’re copying the code in the webpage, as well as the textual content.