The copy option available within Hostinger is the most efficient method of duplicating your website. Choose to manage next to the desired domain in this section.
Click the Copy Website button on the left sidebar.
Then, choose the domain you want to copy and then click the Start Copying button:
A warning message will be displayed about the loss of data. When you are ready, click the box and then click to copy.:
Be aware that the Copy web page feature is only available if Hostinger hosts each domain. It’s also important to know that your email account, FTP accounts, and SSH keys aren’t copied.
- Go into The All-in-One WP Migration and then click on All-in-One WP Migration. Export your previous server.
- Download cre, ate, and save the .wpress file to your computer.
- Log into your FTP client or launch your File Manager for the brand-new host provider.
- Click the Upload button and add the WPRESS file to the public_html/wp-content/ai1wm-backups folder.
- On the WordPress admin dashboard on the new server, navigate to the All-In-One WordPress Migration – Backups. There, the .wpressfile should appear.
- Click on the three dots icon and choose Restore.
- Click Continue to start your restoration procedure.
The last step in using this plugin will be to save your page’s permalink structure. You must change the system twice to recreate your .htaccess structure. File.
- In the WordPress left-hand menu, click Settings and then Permalinks.
- Select a new structure, then save the Changes. If you’re using an existing Custom Structure, copy the structure first.
- You can reload your Permalinks settings page and select the network you initially used.
- Hit Save Changes.